The best PPC advertising is Google Adwords. If you prepare your campaign properly you will get targeted visitors within hours coming to your site. There are 2 sources that Google uses for these ads. Their search engine and different related websites (content). The most targeted is their search engine. From content, you will get a lot of traffic but not as many actual buyers. Whether you include content or not, always bear in your mind that you should consider your targeted market.
Steps in Starting A Google Adwords Campaign:
1. Make your account and watch for the confirmation link needed to activate it.
2. Start a new campaign by clicking the link "Keyword-Targeted" campaign.
3. Name the campaign.
4. Name your ad group.
5. Name the area, country, territory, regions, cities, or customized.
6. Make your ad - it needs to have a high CTR (click through ratio). Take care to do this well.
Tips In Improving Your Campaign:
1. Monitor your campaigns well and carefully.
2. Join high paying affiliate programs to offset costs and make this campaign really effective.
3. Use as many keywords as you can to attract all the people in your market.
Mistakes to Avoid:
1. Do not use mirror sites. For Google campaigns, it is good to have a landing page for your program if possible.
2. No Pop ups or Pop under are allowed by Google
3. Do not bid too high - although Google will often adjust this and lower your bid Google Adwords is very cost effective. It only takes a $5 deposit to start off your campaign.
Read the entire tutorial that Google provides very carefully before you begin. Start with low bids and work up. Understand that some keywords will have high bids and others low ones. You will need to watch your campaign very well to ensure it is not going over your budget.